Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for awhile now, and I'd like to get a body kit for my 05 GT. All I can find are 2 of them off of evofusion and I don't care for them too much.

Are there any other alternatives?

·
Registered
315 Posts
hay man good nwes for you with vary ****ing little work you can fit WRX front and rear bumper on your LC2? if you want to see picture i can post them

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
gjgudqkqh said:
hay man good nwes for you with vary ****ing little work you can fit WRX front and rear bumper on your LC2? if you want to see picture i can post them
Yeah lets see it...that would be awsome to do....Medic got the same kit...its a nice kit..really changes the shape and style of the car...too bad its fiberglass instead of polyurithan (sp).

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
That doesn't look like "very little" work to me. It matches up well but using the top half of the stock Accent bumper then meshing whatever onto the bottom and doing the required bodywork to make it look good and be structurally sound is not going to be easy.

And that doesn't even look like a WRX bumper, maybe a WRX bodykit bumper or something.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Medic, that was the kit I was leaning towards right now, I'm not too sure if I like the back bumper, do you have any pictures of it?

I want a kit more like this.

It's sort of simple, and not really over the top.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts