Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone steer me to a good cat back exhaust that doesn't sound like a ricer fart can and have a gaping 4" diameter pie hole at the tail pipe. Also approximate price would help too. Thanks

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>2002 Elantra GT

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've got good news and bad news.
The good news is KORE has one done and it looks sweet. I may buy it and give my girlfriend mine. The bad news(for you) is the tip is the normal size 4" tip. If it sounds anything like the Tib one then it does NOT sound ricey. It sounds good. If you want a small tip exhaust then you are gonna have to go custom with a dynomax/flowmaster muffler.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>2001 Elantra GLS
2001 Accent GS RIP
96 Supercharged Accent GT sold Jeff T

·
Registered
864 Posts
i wonder is speedstates exhaust if only for the tib....because it looks nice and its on the quiet side.....i cant get a hold of them does anybody know??? do they make it for the elantra gt?

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
492 Posts
If you are getting headders Brullen has a 2.25" or 2.5" system to go with it, but it won't fit on the stock manifold/ downpipe it was made for Elantras with either Shark or HVW headders. Brullen systems are not cheap, but they sound good and can be quiet with a HUGE glass pack optional.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>http://webhome.idirect.com/~trini

·
Registered
137 Posts
photo of avante xd 01 spy photo on our forum under news... will be available after test fit

thanks
dan

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts