Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the 17's off my gf's car fit mine its a 95 honda civic and my car is a 2002 hyundai accent??? i couldnt get the rims to fit last time i tried so r they the same bolt patttern???

·
Registered
218 Posts
yes, both cars bolt pattern is a 4x100. You need spacers for the back though, offsets which is the width of the rim may be different

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
you will need spacers depending on a few variables. If your car is lowered.. or the tire size itself. I had 17" rims on my car (god awful) and they fit just fine (not lowered). But I forget what size tire I had. Do a search of tire sizes people fit on the Accent.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I have 17x7" rims on my car with 205/40r17 tires and its the closest you can get to stock diameter so your speedos not screwed up. Its off be like .01" so its cool.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yep as above, but some people(like ME) get rubbing probs at first. I solved em with a jigsaw,file and ultra hard suspension,sways and big ump stops. Lifts wheels ALL the time HAHAHAHAAHA,so much fun...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Izapyou[body]You need spacers for the back though, offsets which is the width of the rim may be different [/body]
Where would I get spacers? If I have a +36 offset will I need the spacers? My car isn't lowered but I don't want to have to butcher my wheel wells.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts