Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over this last summer I received two pallets of brake rotors by accident. I contacted the trucking company and they have no record of "missing pallets", so we sat on them for 2-3 months and kinda forgot about them tucked away in the back. Now that we are moving locations they are an issue again. The pallets are in the way and storage space is at a premium, so basically they need to go. The bossman wants me to haul them to recycle, but these things are nice rotors as far as noname replacements go. The tophat is actually coated to prevent rust, most replacement rotors dont do that.

After doing a little info tracking Ive come to find out the only cars these things will fit are the 03-08 Tiburons. Hence the reason I registered and made this thread. So my question is, would you guys be interested in these? I sent a mail to whoever gets the contact us mails on this site, but no reply yet.

Now being a car guy since the 1900's I realize that some smuck with zero postcount is a huge redflag to pretty much all automotive forums...especially trying to peddle product, but I figure these are nice rotors and I hate to recycle when people like you guys could utilize them. I know its a longshot, but I had to at least give it a try. What you guys think?

First off, Id like somone to please post up the exact lug pattern and dimentions of the rotors for these cars so I can double check against the ones I have in case I fuct up somewhere along the line and messed up a measurement. I wanna make sure I got the correct information before I sell any of them.

I know its worthless, but heres a pic of one of the rotors, and btw, I have 180 of them, lol.

So lemmie know what you guys think about this situation. If Im not welcome here with this deal, just let me know and Im gone.

·
Registered
464 Posts
you're right it does sound fishy. A guy once tried to sell me speakers they had accidentally ordered too many of, out of his van, at the gas station, for an amazing discount...

google can tell you the pattern

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I know somone that has bought speakers at a gas station before. He still has them too.

Its all good, there doesnt seem to be much traffic here, so it would probably take way longer to sell than I have time for. Had to try. Off to recycle we go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts