ride on

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello , i have complete rear axle from 2004 tiburom , one problem is i need the right bearing for the disk holder to use the same rims 4X100
or i need another rims with 5 x114,3 ,than i can took this axle into my accent ,
but at the front i need than the right brake holder ,caliper and disk

what is better

ride on

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello ihave insatalled the brakes from xg-30 at the front and rear i got bigger brake zylinder , i'll hope thats ok , at the moment i can't drive with the car to
tell jou if the brake is good or bad and if the abs -system works .

ride on

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
How did the XG-300 front brakes fit on your Accent? I would like to know, thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello , i have done some mods to install the brakes on the lc , i will took pictures later , because i want to paint the brake calipers .

ride on

·
Registered
715 Posts
DREROB said:
How did the XG-300 front brakes fit on your Accent? I would like to know, thanks.
Simple. Either you swap to tibby 4x114.3 front hubs or you redrill XG300 or 91-92 Galant VR4 disks to 4x100. I run them on my accent search DIY BBK and you should find what I did. I still run the stock M/C

·
Registered
124 Posts
VEITPARTS said:
hello ihave insatalled the brakes from xg-30 at the front and rear i got bigger brake zylinder , i'll hope thats ok , at the moment i can't drive with the car to
tell jou if the brake is good or bad and if the abs -system works .

ride on
I have a similar set up going on the front of my Accent, XG two piston calipers and disks with Elantra knuckles. I was was wondering if it was necessary to change the master cylinder or if the stock Accent one would handle the extra fluid volume of the calipers?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
warp21 said:
I have a similar set up going on the front of my Accent, XG two piston calipers and disks with Elantra knuckles. I was was wondering if it was necessary to change the master cylinder or if the stock Accent one would handle the extra fluid volume of the calipers?
The pedal is a bit soft not too bad though. If I remember right the M/C is the same between the tibby and the accent but the tibby has a bigger booster if I'm not mistaken...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hello , the rotors are from vauxhall

at the rear i have bigger brake cylinders , first I want to see how the brake works

If it´s bad I´m going to built addapters for the calippers . That´s not more than 50 dollar

for me .

ride on

·
Registered
686 Posts
hey, is that a picture of the passenger side or drivers side?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts