Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good would it do me to get rear disc brakes also slotted rotors in the front for my 04 Accent?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok yeah i read that. Good MUST know info. Only thing is...Where do i find rear disc converters? Also i found some Drill Slotted rotors on Ebay. how good would those be anyone get any from there?

Ok just went on the HP.com store and found a pair of Slotted rotors but they say fit on up to a 99'. Again would it fit on an 04 anyway? It's the "KVR
Gas-Slotted Front Rotor, Front"

[Edited by fintile on Jan 3, 2006 10:54 AM]

·
Registered
621 Posts
try PSC. these guys although are australian have a lot of stuff for the later model accents. LC2 is your year model. the prices are Australian Dollars, so it's cheaper for you in the states. it has a currency convertor. check it out.

performancestrylingcentre.com.au

again, any upgrade in breaking components will do good. i dont know about the ebay, i haven't brought any car parts without looking at them first. up to you. get some more opinions.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've heard a lot about PSC. I'm thinking of going through them asuming i have the money for shipping.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Get the rotors from whichever is cheaper, I believe they are the same exact rotors. (if they are the crossdrilled and slotted ones).

I would do the big brakes in front before touching the drums, also, when doing both you will also need the master cylinder from the tibby as well to keep things proportionate.

Have a great day, cheers!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've asked this before but what about the ones found on EBAY? Would you say those are the same ...they are Drill/ Slotted as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts