Registered
56 Posts
Ryan
Burnaby/Coquitlam
(north road, burquitlam... lol)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi from merritt b.c got a 92 scoupe and want to trick it out. i mean engine upgrades suspension interior and exterior need sources and info on what is possible and not. my e-mail is [email protected] please any and all info is appreciated. oh yeah i am doing this as i hate pulling up to clubs to work in the stock looking beast so a tripped and tricked out car would be much nicer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey, heres one more for
Victoria

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings everyone. Just got myself an 05 Accent GS and live in Richmond, BC. New to this forum and wanted to say hi... Hi :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all Pitt Meadows BC

Hi all I just joined this forum because I want to research all that is Hyundai. I'm familiar with the typical forum rules but obviously not with this board yet. So does Kia get equal billing here or are we purists?

I currently own a 2000 Mustang GT but I want something smaller, lighter and more economical for commuting. The Mustang gets about 18 mpg combined using the new USA milage rating that is more accurate than the current one. I want to at least double my mpg and the new Accents meet that criteria. Japanese cars seem to be a bit pricey and I had thought used VW TDI might be a good option. Not so much though when TDI cars with 200000km are going for about the same price as a new Accent. The milage isn't that much better and diesel not that much cheaper.

I was at Jim Pattison Hyundai in Coquitlam looking at the 07 Accent base and SRI models. The SRI is nice but they also had a base model 5 speed in bright red with a nice wheel package for 7000.00 less than the SRI. Drive trains are the same but the SRI has upgraded suspension and 4 disc brakes and some dress up goodies. I haven't looked for used Accents yet.

I know that Hyundai's quality has come up a lot in the last few years and they have ranked 2nd behind Lexus in JD Powers new car satisfaction surveys this year.

In keeping with the lighter more nimble concept I want a 5 speed and I don't want the car bulked up with power windows, locks ect. What issues do I need to be aware of when looking for used Accents and any issues on the new ones I should be aware of?

Eco

·
Registered
3 Posts
Justin
Coquitlam/UBC
[email protected]

anybody else here got a pony? i picked up my '87 last year with 110 000 km's on it, but i was driving a scion xb until recently. seeing as it is in almost new condition cosmetically and mechanically i think it'll make a good project car now that it's my daily driver.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts