Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking at both Borla and Injen for an exhaust system. I have an Injen intake and love it, the Injen exhaust is supposed to work well with their intakes, but I can imagine there's more to it than that. About the same price, so it just comes down to which one is going to do me better on the road. Does anyone have experience with either of these systems have some advice?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
No experience with the Tib... but on my 350Z, the Borla sounds better than the Injen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know. Very jealous of the 350Z by the way. ;)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops... just realized I titled this thing 'Brola' instead of 'Borla'. My bad.

I compared the prices today and found the Borla to be a good but less expensive than the Injen (about $150), but I don't know as much about the Borla. Is the Injen worth the extra cash, or should I go with the good-sounding Borla?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Well, you know my vote. I also had a Borla on my '97 WS6.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, that's 2 for the Borla so far...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking around other places online, the general consensus seems to be for the Borla. Since that seems to be the consensus her too (and since its cheaper anyway) I guess I'll go with that one, unless anyone has anything else to add.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are the different of this two?, I think this two exhaust part are the same there's no different.

No one is debating weather or not they are different, if they were the same then there would be no reason to research which one is better. Just because you can't see a difference doesn't mean it's not there. Look closer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts