Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why cant people grasp this concept. tonight i met up with my buddy, and he had some girl with him. first time they had met and they are already all gross, and holding hands and ****. we part ways, he says he will meet me at dennys after he drops her off, and after we eat and **** we come back to my house and work on the cars, like we always do. well im sitting at dennys, sitting, order food, eat, sit, smoke a few smokes, talk to the waiters, no sign of him. give him a call, and hes at her apartment. says he will be up there in a bit. so i come home, and its been 3 hours since he took her home. theres something about this girl that doesnt hit me right, and i told him this, and he said he would watch out, guess not. i NEVER ditch my friends for a girl unless ive already made prior plans with her. he had no plans with her, was just supposed to be taking her home.:eek:gre::mad:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
gotta be honest man, maybe its just me looking to find company, but you seem like an asshole, just as i am. all of my friends seem to do this, me included. most of the time its because im too dumb to remember what was discussed ten minutes prior, sometimes just the simple fact that the girl's tits are bigger than my guy friends'. the being singled out things blows, i dont know if i'd go that far, but the not showing up for a big gathering or party or some **** is gonna happen. as far as tonight goes, im pretty sure you have to hire someone to cripple the girl, then, tell a joke about disabled people and get your friend laughing at it on tape. the situation should take care of itself after that.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
eh, dont worry about it, its gonna happen from time to time. seriously though, do the cripple thing, its three for three so far when ive tried it

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jonnyarmani
[body]
eh, dont worry about it, its gonna happen from time to time. seriously though, do the cripple thing, its three for three so far when ive tried it
[/body]
lol, i think i will:lol:

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
i probably am an asshole.:lol:
[/body]
yeah you definetly are.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
You are a a$$hole, but this problem has more to do with you being a closet case homo more than anything.

Let's see.......I can hang with my best friend, whose a dude.......sitting around smoking cigs, thumping our lumps, or...................

I can score with a chick.

Pole or hole, pole or hole.............I can see your dilemma. Deep down you love your best friend. You hate the chick because she's getting what you secretly want and that burns you up inside. Tell him how you really feel about him, maybe he'll feel the same way and you guys can go shopping at the GAP or something.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
i probably am an asshole.:lol:
[/body]
yeah you definetly are.
[/body]
Probably a YOUNG & SINGLE a$$hole too. ;)

Mans' neverending urge to "score" will ALWAYS override his desire to hang out with the boys.

When you grow up you will come to realize that phrase BROS BEFORE HOES is really ignorant and jr. high-schoolish.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Mike's an awesome guy who deserves an equally awesome girl.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
god damn you all. i dont smoke pole, and i dont care if hes hanging out with girls. its the matter of ditching his friend for some slut he met, and he did the same again tonight. **** em, he will realize soon enough.

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Both sides are wrong.

Mike should understand that his bro may be getting lucky. Anyone of us guys would ditch out to get a little trim. But, what mike should be mad about is not getting a call (assuming he has a cell phone). His friend should have called and told him that he was going to pass on hanging out so he didn't sit at the resturant all night long. He isn't an ass, just directing his anger improperly.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ill clarify a bit more. im sure he knew he was gonna get laid, he could of just said he wasnt gonna be up there, i would of understood better, instead, when i talked to him he said, ill be there in a few minutes, blah blah. mayhe its because im a good friend, but ive never, and i never will blow off my friends just to get a piece of ass. i realized a few years ago that good friends are the best thing (at least for me) that someone can have. :ermm:

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
I agree, and you should be pissed about him standing you up.
It would have been cool for hip to tell you that he wasn't going to show because he was going to be bussy getting his knob polished. But to leave you hanging like that right after he told you otherwise was not cool.

You should tell him too. Otherwise it will fester or worse, happen again.

If I had the choice between hanging with a bud or a fresh piece of pvssy, the pvssy comes first but I would tell my friend that I would catch up with him another day.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts