Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someome tell me what is required to get raceperformance buckets in a 2k1 elantra, can i just use the stock seat belts, or do i have to go to harnesses, and if i do, how do i do that. Thanks alot
max

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
553 Posts
The front two seats can be replaced with a little customizing. And, yes you can still use your factory seat belts...
Unfortunately, I have not found anyone who offers after market brackets w/ sliders for '01 and up Elantras and thats why I chose two modify my factory brackets.... Contact me via e-mail for photos and instructions on "how to" race seat your Elantra....

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>For all your Vinyl Decals, Logos, and Windsheild Visors, call (562)462-9052 9am-6pm M-F pst

mf

·
Registered
794 Posts
ONE WORD OF CAUTION......Our 2001 Elantra have side air bags in the seats. If you remove them and get in a wreck your insurance company MAY NOT pay for any damages, and they definately WILL NOT pay for injuries. It is ILLEGAL to remove air bags from your car(Atleast in MD). This is the reason I sold my seats I had in my Accent when I wrecked it instead of putting them in my Elantra. It's your decision though.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>2001 Elantra GLS
2001 Accent GS RIP
96 Supercharged Accent GT sold Jeff T

1 - 4 of 4 Posts