Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I just installed the Kenwood 271-06000 stereo in my '06 GS, and I can't seem to get any WMA disc I burn to play - they all come up and say "protected". I'm using Nero, and I've tried doing it as a data disc, a WMA disc, closing the CD, not closing the CD... is there a special setting in Nero that I'm missing, or is there a better tool for the job? Windows media player 11?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the factory upgrade from the stock am/fm/cd stereo that came in the car, and according to the manual that came with it I should be able to play MP3's and WMA discs. I can play music cd's without a problem. The instructions are sort of generic for burning WMA & MP3 discs, so I was wondering if someone could give me more detailed steps for using Nero.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Sorry, it's been years since I've used Nero.

You might get more responses if you can get a mod to move this thread to the "Off-Topic Forum" or if you abandon this one, and start a new one over there.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Its not the way you burned it its the way you recorded the music on to your computer. You have it set as protected. Move the settings on WMP and then rerecord your music on to the computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts