Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am Italian and at now I live in Wien. I am considering to buy the following car Hyundai iX35 1,7 CRDi UpGrade SUV / Offroad

1. Since that I was looking to have a valuation of this used car I have seen that in Italy it seems that this model didn’t exsist never, is it possible? Is it possible that in Italy it is called with a different name?
2. From your experience of the issues found on this car what do you advice to check in detailed way to know if this car has got the same issue?
3. What is the average life of brake pads, discs, Distribution cinta?
4. What else consumables Should I check to know if the car is already in the status to change that item?
5. Is 16.600 a fair price for this model with 50000 of the 2013 with a new price in 2013 of 30000?

Thank in advance to all for the answers

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don’t know too well about this car, but if you have a problem finding this SUV in Italy, maybe you need to choose some other car. I can tell you about my pickup, I have a Toyota pickup, all-wheel drive. This is a really good SUV, I easily drive its off-road. This is important for me, because my work involves frequent trips out of town. I’m looking for different ways to modify my pickup and make it more convenient and save money on gas, as you understand a pickup, in principle, cann't have a small fuel consumption. I recently found this article https://truckpowerup.com/do-tonneau-covers-save-gas/ on the Internet. I think this is a good solution for camping enthusiasts or for those who are forced to leave their cars unattended when there are a lot of materials in the trunk. I believe that any car can be made as convenient as possible for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts