Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I was looking around on ebay, and found new t3/t4 turbo .50 trim i believe... well I bought one just cuz it was about 130bucks lol. Ive got a turbo shop that i do business with to make me a log manifold and get some of the odds and ends figured out.

But here is what i wanna ask you... what are you using to tune? And what size injectors are you running? I know ill need to get a new map sensor, and a wideband. But is there any hidden things that you found out that you didnt expect? I really wanna do this! haha. Post some pictures up of your setups as well..

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
You need to get the ecu reflashed by someone in the states to use the 2.5 bar map sensor. I bought one and my car wouldn't start or drive anywhere. I asked KDM guy and he says it need tobe relfashed to be used. you can run up to 5-9 psi on stock map sensor. No more than 5-6 psi on stock fuel system with an SAFCII tunning it to add fuel.You can prolly get away with 290cc injectors, SAFCII and run the turbo no more than 9 psi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts