Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to see if possibly a 07 Accent 4 door side skirt will fit on the 00-06. Can someone measure from wheel well to wheel well, the length of the 4 door accent? In other words, if you were to have a side skirt there, what would the length of the side skirt need to be?

I BELIEVE it would need to be 70 inches. If so, that means the 07 is a big longer, as i think the 07 side is about 71.6 inches.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Im trying to make some side skirts for you guys, I need to know this information by today in order to make a shipment to the factory of a prototype.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I might be able to get those measurements tomorrow if I can get in contact with my friend. Why not go or call the dealer and ask them for the measurements?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont think they would have this there. Its the 00-06 dimensions i need. Not the new ones. The 07 im pretty sure is 71 inches and some change.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for the love of all things holy, is there ANYONE who has a 00-06 accent 4 door who can go out and measure how long a side skirt would need to be? it would take 30 seconds to do.

Ill even paypal 3 dollars for your 30 seconds to the first person who does it! :)

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I don't know anyone with a 4 door...

Might be worth a call to the dealer just to see if they have one used on the lot.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a customer got back to me today, 69 and 1/8 inches.

If im not mistaken 00-06 is all the same. So it seems like the new accent is perhaps 1 inch longer in the middle than the older accent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts