Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put 6 1/2 pioneer's in the back deck of my 01` accent gl, but i dont know what size holes the front doors are. I realllly dont wanna find out by gettin in there first. Does anyone know wut size speakers you can fit in the front? OR are all four speakers the same size? i have taken out my old back speakers, so if they are all the same size, then purchasing new speakers would be easy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i easily fit 6 1/2's in the back of my 4-door. im getting two different answers for sizes, some ppl say, theyre all the same, others say the fronts are 4"

·
Registered
886 Posts
They are 5 1/4 all around I put 6 1/2 in the rear it really isn't that hard to get them to fit in the back, I wouldn't try it in the front.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Yup...the front's are 5-1/4". But in the 2005 GL with the Premium Sound package, the rear speakers are 6-3/4".

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have the Kenwood KFC-C1739ie 6-3/4" 3-way car speakers in my rear and they fit very snuggly but I dind't have a problem getting them in. Great speakers with awsome treble reproduction. All that's lacking is the bass (I got these for the clear mids and highs) since the front factory speakers sound like fecal matter compared to these speakers. My problem is that I don't know how well a 5-1/4" speaker will produce the deep basses. :dead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts