Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea so I got home from work tonight and my dad's like, mom's car got broken into. They got in by unscrewing the pop out window (93 swift 2 door) retaining bracket from the outside and took the following: A bag full of excersize gear (bathing suit, yoga mat, etc) and several books on tape from the library. Also, that day (yesterday) I noticed that the dome light in my car was on, and then when I got in, the passenger door was open about 2 inches. I just closed it, and took off. I thought nothing of it, as my $1000 system was still in there and so was my pack of smokes on the dash. I noticed later that some paper was sticking out of the glovebox, so I opened it and closed it. When I got to the gym I noticed my bag was empty and **** was everywhere in the back of the car (I have no rear bench at the moment) I just put it all back in and went.

So yeah nothing was missing from my car, but it's kinda pissing me off. Now I take my face with me when I leave the car. **** that I got lucky this time. I usually leave several doors unlocked and sometimes the windows down. Not anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts