Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Originally posted by CROOOL_LANTRA
[body]
Hypers is out there but the majority of member is in QLD. Sydney wise the crowd like to keep to themselves :D
[/body]
Maybe it is getting time to organise a cruise.....

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just joined A Holden Club About 50 members In it Pretty good So far Theres been 2 Drag meet up and 1 Cruise to Blue Mountains .... Pretty Well done
What this needs is more people to get involed I tryed to help but no one listned Soo yeah .... To much Talk talk ... not trying to sound like a bad person but yeah ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
People try time and time again to arrange cruises in Sydney through this forum but never get a good turn out.
The best cruise I had planned on this forum was 2 years ago, I got about 15 cars which was great but only 2 were Hyundai's. it is very hard to plan, not enough interest. Try Talking to the guys from psc and let them know you are interested in cruisin and I'm sure they will let you know when one comes alog. Otherwise do as I do, cruise with other makes.

·
Registered
846 Posts
im sorry guys i should be shot for thinking of selling my car [slaps self on the forhead] ill get bak into hyper sydney.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey thanx guys.dis is da most feed bak i got.iv ask about better performance n noone seems to help.maybe we all should find some people like us dat wanna go cruzin den get it happenin.im located in western sydney.so yeah if u wanna go cruzin to the gong den put ur hand up
Cheerz guyz

·
Registered
432 Posts
Kevin you sold ur car ? .... And Joshy man Where Abouts in western sydney r u??.. Im in liverpool area

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Originally posted by excelking
[body]
Kevin you sold ur car ? .... And Joshy man Where Abouts in western sydney r u??.. Im in liverpool area
[/body]
Yeap Coupes sold looking for somthing fast outa the box this time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts