Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
i really hate people that dont stop at stop signs and just blow through them, pretty funny video.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
HAHA, I think if I was that reporter I would have **** my pants at that point.

In defense of the red car, he did stop, but may not have seen the truck for 2 reasons:

1: He was paying attention to the camera and reporter instead of looking for cars at the intersection

2: He didn't see the truck because of that white van that was turning left.

still kinda funny either way! :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
yeah....rolling stop

oh yeah did you read some the peoples' comments. "he could sue the reporter and win because he is a distraction." That is about the most idiotic reasoning i have ever heard.

thats like saying "let me sue that car driving the opposite direction because i hadnt seen that color on a car before and it was a distraction."

people are so sue happy now adays it makes me sick.

[Edited by mat2818 on Sep 21, 2004 9:50 AM]

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
i definetly know you live in maryland then rbuecker.....this is the worst place for that.

I swear everyone is on prozac here and just doesnt care if they get hurt or not.

Go to Salisbury and drive up and down 13....I bet you almost get into an accident 2-3 times from that....old fart capital of the state.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
I remember a few years ago we had a nasty snow storm roll through here. Channel 6 WPVI was out filming cars sliding all over the street. They caught this one lady on tape as she looked up at the camera crew and lost control of her car coming down the slight hill... and ran straight into the back of the Live Truck the Crew had been using to broadcast from.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by bvtmattyc
[body]
HAHA, I think if I was that reporter I would have **** my pants at that point.

In defense of the red car, he did stop, but may not have seen the truck for 2 reasons:

1: He was paying attention to the camera and reporter instead of looking for cars at the intersection

2: He didn't see the truck because of that white van that was turning left.

still kinda funny either way! :)
[/body]
No, he didn't stop. He slowed to about 1 mph, but he didn't STOP.

1) This is why it's called "driving" and not "sight-seeing". Watch the road, not the scenery, not your magazine, not your cell phone, not your french fires, etc...

2) This is why you waitfor there to be no vehicles obstructing your view before proceeding.

The driver of the red car was 100% at fault.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Originally posted by mat2818
[body]
i definetly know you live in maryland then rbuecker.....this is the worst place for that.

I swear everyone is on prozac here and just doesnt care if they get hurt or not.

Go to Salisbury and drive up and down 13....I bet you almost get into an accident 2-3 times from that....old fart capital of the state.
[/body]
yep, actually had to swerve around some big white buick leaving an arby's and some large suv type vehicle coming from an intersection today on my way back from salisbury. they pull out before you pass them instead of after.. yarr. the arby's guy had to contend with ill-placed foliage, but the suv was probably full of screaming drunkards on cellphones.

go md!

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Somewhere in the comments I saw this:

[body]The guy in the red car got owned.
Submitted by: LittleTimmy on 9/20/2004
[/body]
I don't think I laughed that hard over something so tedious and ignorant yet overwhelmingly true!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts