Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happend 2 all the hyundais n Orlando area no more meets or what i just think its sad thats all :mad:

·
Registered
102 Posts
cat 4 still meets up on I-DRIVE/KIRKMAN sometimes.its not as big as it once was.but there still there.im trying to set anothere meet soon.

·
Registered
492 Posts
i would show up but you guys are nowhere near me

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
We're meeting up this saturday i do believe. A few of us wont have our cars there but we are meeting.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I know i cant bring my car so i'll have the beater s-10 prolly. Just ripped the a/c system outta my car and started some more body work on it though.... Getting ready to build a roll cage ;-)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Meet may not be in the usual spot. Possibly at 436 and colonial the sports authority. Call tony or somebody to find out

·
Registered
151 Posts
man yall ive been on hp for past weeks n i haven't see this post yet. i live in gainesville & would have loved to come down to orlando to the meet ^_^ lemme know when the next 1 will be.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
If I could get Frank to call me back about building my manifold i could have my damn car back togother. We dont have what we need to build it and i decided i want stainless steel. I'll heckle Frank this week.

·
Registered
481 Posts
crookedH.com n00b

My Info

ICDC Car & Bike Show Oct. 4th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watup fellas!?!? It's been a while. Just wanted for everyone in Florida to know that I'm organizing a show for everyone to come join in the fun. It's completely open for anyone to show off their ride but if you want your chance at one of the many trophies, registration is only 10 bucks!!!

I couldn't attached the picture for some reason, but here's the link.

If you have any question at all about the event, let me know. I really hope a large group of CrookedH's best can make it.

-Jonathan
(Event Coordinator)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts