Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
i have some of the peices.. its pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts

I had to trim the power window ones cause it was made for a 4 door.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have the entire kit, what a waste of time and money the whole thing is nothing but garbage. I live in WI maybe is why cold weather and all, but the pieces just dont want to stick on my center council and heater knobs.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Izapyou
[body]
I have the entire kit, what a waste of time and money the whole thing is nothing but garbage. I live in WI maybe is why cold weather and all, but the pieces just dont want to stick on my center council and heater knobs.
[/body]
you want to sell it cheap?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by Izapyou
[body]
[/body]
No offense, but you probably didn't clean it off well enough prior to sticking on the dash trim. I have the complete kit on my Tib and installed it when it was 50 degrees outside in Chicago. It's been 2 years and never had a problem. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
This is my DIY. Just bought a "carbon" sticker (50cmx1m) and with some razorblade and hairdryer i have done this:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Originally posted by 1e0n
[body]
This is my DIY. Just bought a "carbon" sticker (50cmx1m) and with some razorblade and hairdryer i have done this:

[/body]
it looks good!! thats what i did too with my 04 accent. it was so much cheaper then buying the kit.
Jennie ;):

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
a problem with stick on bezel kit's is that yes they lose stickiness and they warp due to the heat

most kit'sfrom dealership aren't oem..just an aftermarket company that shape's em for certain models

carbon fiber vinyl all the way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts