Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I wanna change out my interior carpet, but nobody has anything for the LC2 (what else is new...). Anyone know if the interior for LC's is similar to the LC2? Enough that I can get a new carpet in and fit it accordingly.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so what year LCs would be the best to try? Any and all? I know ebay I can get early 95-99 accent molded carpet for cheep.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
those would probably be very different, i'd try and stick to 01-02 i imagine those would be very similar

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, yeah thats the thing they dont have any for the LC2...2000-2005

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats right...forgot about that...well I only find the 95-99 year model carpet so X3 on ebay...no LC or LC2

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope. they didnt. Its all good...ill prolly just get that Dupli-Color fabric and vynal paint lol...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I used that on my seats, the picture is somewhere on the boards. It works well but you need a lot of coats or else it will start to fade. Use a lot on the part where feet will be. And buy a lot of cans. Took me like a can per seat.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got some and used it on my visors...they look GREAT! seeing as I dont use or touch the visors very often it should last a good while...I'm thinking black carpet with dark blue door covers and roof...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts