Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DECEMBER 16.....IN BATON ROUGE, LA @ STATE CAPITAL DRAGWAY

MOSTLY HONDA'S BUT WELL I WILL BE THERE....IS ANYONE ELSE WILLING TO SHOW UP??? I MIGHT HAVE A PLACE FOR A FEW TO STAY...

OH I KNOW I AM YELLING.....I WANT TO BE HEARD HEHEHEHEH

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you go to www.sportsnimports.com all the info is there and it is a local car club

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like we got us a BR group thingy going on here in this forum ;-) What you drive stacy? and you Mister?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2001 cobalt blue tiburon......maybe us three should meet up before and go together.....

·
Registered
553 Posts
There is also another "local" show taking place in San Bernardino, CA on Sunday 12/16...
It's called "Battle of the Counties". It's suppose to be Los Angeles county cars vs. RiverSide/San Bernardino county cars. Trophies will be awarded and tons of give aways...hit me up for more info. I'll be out there...(562)462-9052

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>For all your Vinyl Decals, Logos, and Windsheild Visors, call (562)462-9052 9am-6pm M-F pst

mf

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeh .. maybe we can meet up .... tho I gotta work on my old ass cavalier so we have another car to get to work ;-( Shouldn't take long, just changing the fuel filter. Is there a cover to get in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts