Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car runs fine when its blinking.. I just swaped out the tps for a new one. The cel came back on. going to have the car re scanned.. i think i got another bad tps sensor.. The car idles funnie..

·
Registered
596 Posts
Blinking/ flashing cel will mean miss-fire...
Is it under hard acceleration??

Cheers
scythe

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was driving normal, actual pulling into a parking space. I noticed it start to blink at me. Car was running smooth. If it was misfiring I would of noticed it.
It has to mean something else. Any other oppions?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Misfire of some sort! When I got my engine put in (the bad one) my cel came on and it started blinking and it was running a little weird so Wilbur came up an checked it out and come to find out the people that replaced my engine didnt plug in one of the fuel injector clips and it was only running on like three and half cylinders so we plugged it in and it ran fine but we went and got it scanned anyways and just cuz of that one clip it was throwing like seven different misfire codes so we just reset it and it never came back on! So definately a misfire...go scan it!! It might just be something as stupid as it came loose or something like that!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts