Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like the whole set up vamp, thanks so much, the only thing im a little disappointed is that it has no instruction for the speedometer.... i'll try to do it myself, but i'll get pictures once im finished, im working on it right now at the moment, show you guys how nice it turns out ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more thing not included which i noticed is the light to the left of the steering wheel, the one that can dim the interior lights or make them brighter, other than that the kit was nice, as i am almost done, just gotta bring the console to the car and install all the wires back, the a/c cables and plug the rest in, i'll have it done by tomorrow hopefully and have pictures once i get the digi cam ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want to make the R and N both blue, but they have a Red for the R and green for N, i tried to pry at it, but i couldn't get it off, anyone know how to do this let me know, or vamp if you read this let me know, thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks nice need better pics though.;): Is that all the interior lighting that comes with the kit?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, more is in the kit, i'll show you the whole set up, even the clock is blue, but i'll get some better pictures, i just want my whole PRND2L to be all BLUE, but the R and N is red and green and doesn't show that well....

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone want to help me???? i want it all blue PRND2L, please someone has to know

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
If you purchased the Automatic kit you should of gotten a big LED. That one is for the Automatic lights (D,P,1,2, etc). On the site I stated everything that I covered. I sent an extra LED or 2 with reistors for your own DIY if you wanted to tackle anything else.

I'm glad you like it. I hope to provided this service for a long time.

p.s For the Automatic gear lights I sent a hand written instruction on that one I beleive.

Also the reason I dont offer lights for the Dimmer switch there are way too many springs that will shoot out when you open it up. I had to return to the Hyundai place for warrenty saying that the switch didnt work any more (as it is attacted to the rear wiper blade (for 3doors).

Also the gauges.. I dont offer those because alot of cars either have El Gauges or the regular guages and it would be hard to keep up with that.

But anyways, thanks for the compliments. If you need help, e-mail me.

Http://vamp.whiteazn.com

Anyone who buys the kits and sends me a review will be posted on the site, i'd like to be able to get a Testimonial up. So after your finished installing, send me some pics and what you think of the kit.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Dec 9, 2005 9:07 AM]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts