Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My name is John, my wife and I started a small car club and i was looking for people from the central Pennsylvania area to talk to and possible meet. I am not some weirdo, but someone looking to add people, their cars, and their passion for cars to the club. One of the future plans for the club is a local car show sponsored by us and a local graphics designer. If anyone has any questions feel free to reply or send me a message. I check my account here every other day and sometimes every day. thanks look forward to talking to other enthusiasts!:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey man saw the pics of the 01 accent, sorry to see your labor of love destroyed b/c of a ground hog. anyway we're in carlisle, it's probably like 45 mins from York. As soon as i get/replace the clutch in my tib, the club will roll down that way and run the circuit, or you are more than welcome to come up this way and we can all roll through carlisle. Usually we are working on someones car, and unfortunately it's my car that is neglected. check out myspace. search I need $money$ or john in zip 17013. Most of my top 8 are in the club Modified Motorsports

·
Registered
132 Posts
hey im in school at penn state. so im at state college for most of the year..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts