Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please HELP! If you owned it, you'd be sick of it like I am and would think it looks too plain from the side view. I wanna to add something to the exterior just to give it a little more flair. However, I have no clue on what I want to do. Any help would be appriciated. Maybe something as simple as a roll-call list might be what I'm looking for.

Maybe a tear (how the eff do you spell tare?) graphic just under the door with a roll-call list running threw it or something? And have nuts, bolts, and raw metal showing through the torn area and have electrical wire intertwined with the sponsor names. What do you think? Kind of like a tat with a creature tearing through your skin with muscle tissue and skeleton showing.

Probably lame. Like I said, I'm clueless on where to start.

Not feeling that Skyline set too much.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm not a fan of graphics, ESPECIALLY on cars as clean as yours, nor do I know how to photo chop, but I have an idea for you... Maybe a simple stripe down that little body line/contour? I was thinking something reminiscent of the Nismo pinstriping or maybe what Signal Auto has on the side of their cars with that little splash at the end? Just an idea or two from the chaos in my head. Just PLEASE keep it clean and simple!!! :nervous:

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Originally posted by 1SickGS
[body]
Please HELP! If you owned it, you'd be sick of it like I am and would think it looks too plain from the side view. I wanna to add something to the exterior just to give it a little more flair. However, I have no clue on what I want to do. Any help would be appriciated. Maybe something as simple as a roll-call list might be what I'm looking for.

Maybe a tear (how the eff do you spell tare?) graphic just under the door with a roll-call list running threw it or something? And have nuts, bolts, and raw metal showing through the torn area and have electrical wire intertwined with the sponsor names. What do you think? Kind of like a tat with a creature tearing through your skin with muscle tissue and skeleton showing.

Probably lame. Like I said, I'm clueless on where to start.

Not feeling that Skyline set too much.
[/body]
I know how you feel. That's one of the reasons I had those graphics on mine. I liked the way it stood out with them.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you try this out for me? Put a huge Tenzo R on the side just like in these pics? The text and first R should be black. The second R violet.

Oh yea, since this is the passenger side, can you do it mirror image?

[Edited by 1SickGS on Nov 10, 2005 9:06 PM]

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i needed somethin' to do so im workin' on a set for ya...it's gonna look sick. it'll incorporate my own design, and the Tenzo R graphic

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Wow, that would look good... Can't wait to see this. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
[body]Put a huge Tenzo R on the side just like in these pics? The text and first R should be black. The second R violet.
[/body]
makin' sure i got this right:
- 'TENZO' in black outline, no fill
- 'RACING SPORTS' in black fill
- the background of the first 'R' in black fill
- the first letter 'R' with no fill
- the background of the second 'R' in violet fill
- the second letter 'R' with no fill

and do you want me to mirror the Tenzo stuff (so your car's picture stays how it is, and the logo is readable on the passenger's side), or the car (so i'm putting the logo on your "driver's side" like they have on their cars)??

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, your specs sound right.

Since the view of my car is the passenger side, the graphics should be like in sample pic 2. Or, if you flip the entire pic of my car horizontally, then, I guess you can do them like pic 1.

Dood, thanks for the help. Let me know if I can return the favor somehow.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
graphics make baby jesus cry.

even though I like how it looks already, I'll try and chop something for you this weekend

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
that doesn't look like it really would tho...you just adjusted the angle of the image, which squeezed everything together like a biotch. i tried to find the best picture of the graphic i could that was as flat as possible so it wouldn't look all squished-up and nasty like that, and would actually portray the real look. i'm still working on it, i'll have it done soon...its just that the car i got it off of was yellow...so i have to fix all the colors.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
sorry that sounded pretty ***hole-ish lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
What are you talking about?? Adjusting what image? Nothing is squished together. Its all made from scratch, i didnt even touch the other picture. So what the hell are you talking about? And if you would actually look at the chop instead of just ripping into someone you would notice its not even the same text.:??:

[Edited by Lynxelantra on Nov 12, 2005 7:02 PM]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts