Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any offer will be considered. i need to get rid of this stuff ASAP.

If you want pictures, just ask for them and i'll post them....

These are the things I have for sale:

1) B&G springs for a 2 inch drop. repainted and protected with a plastic lining. $200 shipped obo.

2) set of axles for an LC or LC2 accent. 55 shipped obo.

3) drivers side headlight with bulbs for an 05 elantra 20 dollars not including shipping

4) 1.5 alpha sohc engine.... flywheel and clutch included... like new parts... bad number 3 valves in the head.. free for anyone that wants to pik it up

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL !!!

[Edited by thegrim on Jan 8, 2006 9:12 PM]

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I'll take the sways...

·
Registered
158 Posts
where in the back does the battery go? where the spare tire is? and do the power cables run under the car or trough the interior? think i may want it?

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry 03accent03, i meant to say strut tower braces. i sold the sway bars when i had too much understeer from having the car unbalanced (due to sway bar diameter)

ubercrew- the battery can go anywhere you want it and you can run the wires any way you want it. right now, i have the battery in the hatch beside the fender panel with the wires ran like an amp kit.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
with the relocation kit, what do you use to hold it down?

·
Registered
158 Posts
i was just gonna due the relocation kit so i would have to run my amp lead through the fire wall, is there an easy spot to get them through

·
Registered
447 Posts
dibes on front and rear strut bar

[Edited by LilGuy2146 on Nov 10, 2005 12:15 PM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bytmattyc- there are two long azz bolts that hold the internal frame of the box down to either the bottom of the car, or the hatch tray. everything is already pre drilled on the box from where i had it installed.

ubecrew- there is an easy way to run your wires thru the firewall. its on the drivers side but closer towards the middle of the firewall, there is a grommet with nothing in it, take the plug out and have at it. but with the battery in the rear, you would benefit with a system for various reasons.

meee2yo- silver01accent has them for 150 if interested just to let you know, but if you still want mine let me know.

lilguy- ur on dib list. prices are as shown, i only take money order.

·
Registered
372 Posts
FYI - dealerships pulling your credit report is not going to lower your FICA score. basically, there are 2 types of "pulls". there are soft pulls, that just show where you have credit, and if youre paying on time, and there are hard pulls, which show the very nitty-gritty. how much your payments are monthly, how late your payments are, how long you have open credit, etc etc. soft pulls are for things like low lines of credit for CC's, dealerships, collection agencies (like me), which dont lower your FICA score...the hard pulls are for stuff like purchasing a home, refinancing, etc. these are the ones that drop your score a point or 2. just thought id throw my .02 in since i do this daily

[Edited by evan938 on Nov 11, 2005 8:21 PM]

·
Registered
447 Posts
so who has dibs on the struts b4 me?, im just wonderin wat u meant by dibs list and i just want the front, 65 shipped ok gimme ur adress and ill send the cash out monday or tuesday

·
Registered
372 Posts
not true...

even if it dropped 2 points, when youre dealing w/ a credit score from 450-850, 2 points is minute

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi
do you have the relocation kit for the battery?
can you ship it to greece?with what cost?can i pay you through paypal?
thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think u'd be better off going here >> www. summitracing .com, just delete the spaces i put in.

they can help with shipping that way as i dont want to be to blame for a package not making it.

[Edited by thegrim on Nov 15, 2005 3:47 PM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay guys.. still for sale.. when i get a money order (thats all i accept) things will be shipped out...

are these people still interested?

ubecrew610 for battery kit
bvtmattyc for battery kit
meee2yo for springs and injectors
lilguy2146 for strut tower braces

[Edited by thegrim on Nov 21, 2005 6:35 PM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no i dont. sorry to hear that. just so happens i have a left side headlight for an 05 and up elantra sitting around though....

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
not interested in the battery kit anymore right now, thanks

1 - 20 of 121 Posts