Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in some requests for the clear engine bay tubing... But they asked me some specific questions regarding what the worst case senario of what the pipe must sustain. Pressure wise for the coolant with the sports thermostat and highest heat level to keep it safe.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Phantam where are you looking at getting this tubing?

Are you gona use it on the radiator hoses on the vacume lines what all do you want?

I have used clear hose on the radiator the only problem I had with it is that it's hard to get into positon and that it discolors after awhile!! I didn't have a problem with the heat to much. I used it for shows only!!!! I have since changed to a metal tube.

I have used clear bear line vacume hose for my vacume system and it works well I still have some on my car! Only problem is that is discolors from the heat and dirt overtime!

I can get you some if you need it and it won't cost you an arm and a leg either!

let me know! I looked for a pic of the hoses on my car but I never took one that was good enough to see up close!

Later accent1

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well theres a few companies, planned on doing it to as many hoses as i can i really would like to see pimp green colant flowing, even my windshield washer fluid is colored lol

Any pics of your car with the tubes?

[Edited by phantam on Sep 29, 2004 8:43 PM]

·
Registered
328 Posts

here is the only pic I have with a clear tube on my car! It's hard to tell but my RAD fluid it orange and with the car running you can really tell!

If you look really careful you can see the clear line running from the RAD to my overflow! It's a litttle orange too.

[Edited by accent1 on Sep 30, 2004 3:23 PM]

·
Registered
328 Posts
thanks!;):

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Blue rules!. LOL :-

Nick.;):

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DUDE what the hell all is in that engine bay, come on list it off for me, what kinda HP she pushing? top speed etc COME ON COME ON these pics have me REALLY interested

and where did you get that pimpy metal braid tubing from the maf

[Edited by phantam on Sep 30, 2004 9:53 PM]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts