Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I searched a lot of time for a coilover for my s-coupe on the web...
As all the others before me i have not found anything.

But well, there is one company (k-sport, maybe some of you guys know it) which is making coilovers for some hyundais.

I asked them about making one for the s-coupe.
They said it would be no problem, but i have to buy at least 5!

So i`am searching for at least 4 more people who want to have a coilover for their s-coupe.
In germany there are only very few who do that kind of tuning to such an old car. It`s very rare in germany too. And these who do, don`t have the money...

It will cost about 1200€ (1700 US$).
Plus shipping.
Don`t know if you guys have to pay some customs duties (i have to pay 20% for importing anything into the eu...).

Feel free to contact me (icq: 147647379).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you always that kind of friendly to new forum users?!

it`s the only way i know to get a coilover made directly for the s-coupe.
if you don`t want to pay the money, don`t do it.
no1 is going to force you.

if you don`t have to say anything senseful, then be silent.
thank you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Apparently something was taken the wrong way. I did not mean anything by what I have said. I am just stating that I am not willing to pay that much, and that I do not understand that website you gave; due to the fact that I can only read/speak English.
Do not treat me like I am a 5-year-old, tell me what to do, and then say thank you.
:mad:
And welcome to the forum!!!!

-Nick

·
Registered
15 Posts
1700$ is...well, ridiculous actually. I have always been into the bimmer scene, and I am also new here. What I am familiar with is some great coil overs for bmw's at bimmerworld.com. A friend just got the coilover conversion kit for his e36 325is, and if they prove to be good I am going to contact those folks and see what they can do. From what I can tell they make the kit to your specifications, so its possible they can make most anything. We will see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts