Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys and girls here's the deal.....

I spoke to a rep from Arospeed today and they told me if I sent a spring set from the Elantra(one front, one back) they would make the coilovers for the car. I know many people have asked about this before...and I myself have been looking for coilovers for about 4 months now. The only problem is that I need to find the stock springs to send...I have searched a few junkyards, but haven't found anything...the average price fot it seems to be about $75 for them used. If anyone has dropped their car, and has them would they be willing to donate them...(u should get em back, but if not we can work something out).....Now the coilovers would be $250.00 for the set from Arospeed, ($550.00 w/ shocks) if enough people order(about 5 or more) that price could be reduced...I want to get this done ASAP, so if anyone is seriously interested email me or post on the page.....By the way this would be for the Gen 2 96'-98' Elantra....I think the suspension remained the same for 99'-00' but I'm not sure....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts