Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a certain colored gauge, & im not even sure there is 1. I checked KORE & sharkracing, neither have what im looking for. I want a blue guage, with white #s, then at night i want the blue to be the thing u see light through, & have the white look black. Anyone know where i can find these?

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>I find it hillarious that all my friends that buy stuff for their honda tell me to take their advice on performance parts, cause they know what theyre doing. All i can ever think is, U DRIVE A HONDA!!!!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
what you want are APC INDIGLOS

::::cough cough crap cough cough:::: lol sorry it's just too many people are having problems with them blowing all the time, or the colors fading on them or something like that can't remember...

But I'm sorry to tell you noone <b>I mean noone</b> makes colored gauges but KORE so if it's blue background you're looking for you won't find them in indiglo

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>Check out:
www.kore-motorsports.com

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont really want indiglo, u know how the white in a normal gauge is white in day, then u see the light through it at night, i want it reversed in the gauges i buy, but i want the middle blue. I dont want them to glow really, just want the light to show through the gauge & not the #s. But ur probably right, KORE is the only place that sells nice gauges. Ill prolly just order some from u guys

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>I find it hillarious that all my friends that buy stuff for their honda tell me to take their advice on performance parts, cause they know what theyre doing. All i can ever think is, U DRIVE A HONDA!!!!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
sorry I didn't want to seem as if I was forcing you towards KORE... what I meant to say, is that noone has made any color faces except KORE so for you to be looking for BLUE (in the day) and indiglo face (at night) then I'm sorry there aren't any...

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>Check out:
www.kore-motorsports.com

·
Registered
175 Posts
reverse indiglo.

Haven't seen any for Tiburons. Sorry.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left><a href="http://24.76.149.2/">Silver 2k SE</a>

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont think of it like that bat lord, i like KORE & i check out the site rather often, I also like ur gauges, i just wish they were more like indiglo at night. Do u have any pics of the blue/cro/blue & the red/bro/blue installed???

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>I find it hillarious that all my friends that buy stuff for their honda tell me to take their advice on performance parts, cause they know what theyre doing. All i can ever think is, U DRIVE A HONDA!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts