Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier I installed a beta ecu (tib/elantra model) on m 1.5sohc accent. I have the tib maf,injectors and TB. Plugged it right in and started it up and noticed it idled better and seemed to rev smoother. Just took it for 3 driving cyles to see if I spit a code, no codes as of yet. Its running much better though now I suspect im quite rich under boost. Down low and mid throttle is a big difference though =-)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one I used was not a model specific, it was a tib/elantra ecu #'s starting with 23. I was going to use the elantra one first but went with this one. I dont think it would of mattered honestly....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'm searching for an ecu as well, because I had it programmed for the turbo setup which now does not exist. As I am N/A now, I need an ecu for my 1.5 sohc n/a but I'm afraid that whatever ecu I get, it won't do because of the immobilizer. Any suggestions? Perhaps I'm wrong. My father has a J2 1.6 elantra 1997.I have the 2000 LC MAF. Will this ecu work? Should I try it or is any chance I lock up the J2's ecu?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno man, sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts