Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was merging onto traffic in Manhatten on the FDR drive when this CRX pulls up next to me revs his engine and puts on his hazard (I was making noice, 'cause I was still on high rpm's). I figure ****, this is going to be tough, those CRX's around here are fast. They take GSR engines and put them in there, and with the light weight of the car they fly. But anyway, I figured I would take my chances... So he jets in front of me, he goes left I go right, and as soon as the race began I had won. When I cut right I just made it between two cars, and the CRX got stuck behind the row of three cars. So I decided to give him another chance, I waited (signals flashing), and when he finally got close to me I popped it back in third and took off again. He followed right behind me, but then I dipped between two cars again, and he couldn't follow, he almost smacked them.... I just laughed and thought to myself, wow I just burned that hooked-up CRX with my stock Accent engine. Silly rice can't drive! :)
http://www.geocities.com/decrum1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts