Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I was at a parking lot when some ass just goes across the parking lot and passes through the solid yellow lines, the ones ment for parking.
The hit was not too bad but my front bumper is finished.

I was looking at a evofusion bumper and it looks ok but I was woundring if there are other websites with front bumpers. I want to compare them and see if a stock one or a aftermarket one would be a better choice. My car is a 2002 Accent GSI, has the fog lights stock on them.

I`m gonna tie my bumper for now, should hold with a few zipties but it`s gonna look ugly and the police might give me trouble in the future.

Thankyou for looking at my post and I would be really thankful on advice.

Worst part is that I just got this new job today o_O lol funny how things happen sometimes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great site :) but I found out that I can get an oem bumper for 89$ cdn so I have decided to not burn a hole in my pocket, It`s gonna be black tho but what ever I save can go to the header :eek:. Thanks tho for the site.

·
Registered
127 Posts
ya np oem always looks good not to mention its always better to do performance before looks btw wha tupe headers r udoin 4-2-1 or 4-1

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I`m gonna go with the evofusion 4-2-1 headers, I think 4-2-1 is more well rounded while 4-1 is more top end. Oh and I actually salvaged my front bumper with pop rivets and some aluminum wall cornering and a torch lol, I`ll see if I can borrow a cam for some pics for a laugh. Least it will do till next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts