Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where abouts can i find or get a decompression plate for my 98 gx excel i need it due to the fact that i will be running 15 psi boost through a capa supercharger can any of u think of where i can get one made or buy one form ??

cheers

·
Registered
846 Posts
www.performancestylingcentre.com.au they can organise one for you, they had mine made up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for ur help i got onto psc and they sed they can do it so i ordered one and nah the charger will hold up ive had it checked out and she ready to bolt back up and force my baby down the quarter again

·
Registered
311 Posts
Have heard a couple of bad stories about overdriven capa blowers(theirs runs at 12000RPM stock and maxes at 14000) spitting out bearings. Just be careful!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers for that info but it has been good for ages til i got the motor rebuilt so it should hold up for a while longer

anychance any of yous would be able to recommend a decent fuel pump i can install jus so the old one doesnt die on me and leave me stranded

·
Registered
846 Posts
its intercooled and water injected right? its not the s/c you should worry about, its detonation. s/c's at such high boost make the air hellishly hot, detonation will be a sirious issue so unless you can cool that air A LOT it will be bye bye engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts