Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Dirt Track Tibby takes first again second time out

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Monty93 
#1 ·
I won the heat and feature race tonite. The car ran perfect and was way out front. I prayed for evryone's saftey and God's will be done and I won. Apparently it's God's will I win. GOD ROCKS !!!! Thanks for everyone's help again. I had no idea these cars ran so well when I bought this thing.

#6 ·
place and time

That's still up in the air as the rules state if I win again somone can "claim" my car for $500. I can refuse, but can't race again thaT SEASON AND PAY $500 FINE. I might go to another track or run "illeagal" tire to disqualify myself. I don't care about the $$$ or the legal win. I just like to run the car and come in first.

#9 ·
I here ya, it would be fruit to try and take someone's car, especially after all the work I put in on it.

claim= take

I understand why the rule exsists, but this is a low budget car that anyone could have bought and built. It's not like I'm running an '07 Civic Si or other hot high $$$ 4 cylinder car. Might race Friday night in Hattisburg (too far for you) but will be at Hickory Sat night. (www.a1raceway.net I believe)

Race starts at 7, I'll be there at 5 or so. Ten $$$ for stands and $20 for pit pass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.