Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I haven't come against anything that can outrun my car. 10 races at 3 tracks w/ 8 wins. (one black flag and sent to back of a 10 car pack halfway through a race only to finish 3rd). Closest thing I've found was a 95 VTEC Accord that was modded but I'm still faster. Car remains 100% stock. Bought a '97 RD that's too nice to gut so it's a daily driver now. Found a cheap '00 Elantra that I'll probably get too. I've got pics but don't know how to post them .If someone will voulenteer I'll email them to ya. Thanks again for all y'alls help.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Here is how you post pics.

First off sign up for a photo bucket account(its totally free). Upload your pictures into your photobucket account, now view your photobucket accounts pictures... notice below the pictures they have links that you copy and you paste it within your post here on the forums.

I can not belive your car has done so well. What did you get black flagged for?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black flag

If you cause 2 cautions you get black flagged. I hit a slick spot in the bottom of turn 1 on two seperate occations and slid up the turn and took out the entire field.......... TWICE. It was an accident. I didn't realize it was in the same place. I drew dead last for the heat race and I was just trying to get past all of the slow cars all at once. It didn't work. If it wasn't so wet there I would have gotten past them. I've passed 3-4 cars at once before so it should'nt have been a big deal.

Apparently, these things do well on any surface. It just needs to be dry enough to put the power down.

The car is freaking everyone out how fast it is. No one can believe it's a Hyundai and that it's stock. I really think it's the 10.3/1 comp ratio. it pulls hard to the limiter and sounds as if it needs/could wind up more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts