Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
As of 9/29 the Angels are tied for 1st. I hope that I can see a Angels playoff run, I am not planning on going to the Dodgers.

I hope that they both can make it to the WS.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be good for LA.. maybe the will some how help us get a dam football team.

The only team i worry about now is the cardinals

I think the only team the angels need to look out for are the red sox.

Other than that..

An angel vs dodgers world series would kick ass.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
It's looking like the Angels and Dodgers will win their divisons today (10/2). Only 2 games left. I hope that the Dodgers will play the Braves. I think the Angels can beat the Red Sox. The cards are pretty awesome this year.

Later, Go Angels!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet
both teams made it

The angels are the hottest team in the AL... who ever wins between the red sox/angels series will end up representing the AL

I dont think the yanks or the twins stand a chance

I think the angels are going to pull it off. Bullpen, offense thats on fire,... the only question mark is the starting rotation...
Im pretty sure they will turn it up a notch in the playoffs though

The biggest threat right now in the NL are the astros
That team is ON FIRE

Im not worried about the cardinals.. cause well.. their starting pitching is worse than ours.
We however have a bullpen and we are clutch

Cardinals are also without their best pitcher right now. So it shouldint be a problem.

The astros are the only team i fear in the NL

ITs not about who wins the most games, its about whos the hottest team in october. Notice how most of the championship teams lately have been wild card winners?

[Edited by JAWS 021 on Oct 5, 2004 10:00 AM]

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
It sucks man, we both lost today. I had a feeling about the Angels losing. Curt S. is a very good pitcher. The Angels will win tomorrow (wed). I hope that the Dodgers will too. Man, we need a freeway World Series. This would be cool. Everyone would be against each other, or maybe not. One never knows.

Later

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know man
this really sux

looks like the sox are out of luck too.. schilling is hurt and they are already down 2 games.
Astros and cardinals is going to be a kick ass series. Beltran is on fire...

Stupid dodger GM could have landed him too... stupid ass didnt want to give up mota,... well we see where he ended up..
ugh

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Next year. The Angels will inprove this off season and I don' t know about the dodgers. It was nice to have the both of them in it. It did suck that neither one of them made it. At least they are the Champs of their West Leauges.

I hope that the Card's will make it and the Sox I guess. Sick of the Yanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts