Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 elantra auto tranny and i ordered a injen intake for evofusionusa, does anybody else have one?

if you do, how do you like it and is your car stick or auto? how would you rate it? has anybody using a another intake?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a weaponR shortram and it works good on my auto. I hear alot of good things about that injen intake but im not going to buy the same product twice

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your input, ill post my thoughts after i get, man evofusion sure is slow though

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not much, full body kit, brembo brakes, 10000k hid, NX wet kit, custom exhaust. Hopefully ill get that alpine turbo for my car in a month or two. Every time i get the money, have to use it for something else.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3Aracing exhuast, removed all resonators
KYB AGX adjustable struts
H&R lowering Springs
coming soon injen intake

·
Registered
103 Posts
got it from sharkracing when they first started selling them but now u can get it from teamsr and much cheaper than what i paid for it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
a set of konigs 17s and a cold air....im looking for a coilover kit at the current moment and headers and cat...before summer starts is my goal

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not much, full body kit, brembo brakes, 10000k hid, NX wet kit, custom exhaust. Hopefully ill get that alpine turbo for my car in a month or two. Every time i get the money, have to use it for something else.
WOW.... that's the most beautiful Elantra i've ever seen.... REALLY! Compliments man!
i just wonder-how does it look at the front side?

greetz from Europe
Igor

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
where do you plan on getting ur alpine tubro kit from? theres a site alamomotorsports and they said that they are looking for another supplier for the kits (other than alpine)

·
Registered
103 Posts

thanks kennman, I need to get a new paint job because of the rocks cars through when im behind them has been messing up my paint. (beta1boy)I was going to order the turbo through alpinedevelopments but i have to call them and see if they stop selling them or what because of all the changes they have going on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got the injen intake, its obviously made for the manuel transmission, but it does fit my automatic transmission the area is cramped but its was do-able. I definately notice in increase in response and engine smoothness. My Mother who occasionally drives instantly noticed the difference. Its definately worth buying.

Now i just got to get a bypass valve to prevent water from coming in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts