Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stress turning into anger, or smoking. Seems like life has been getting to me lately, so i havent been in the best of shape. Lets just say i am a very short tempered person. Now, i used to smoke, mostly ganja to alleviate the situation. I quit that when i moved over here about a year ago and it was all fine. But lately, in order to calm my ass down i started smoking again, just regular cigs this time. I know smoking is not good, but i also know that stress, and anger cannot be good.

So my question is, is there any natural supplements you recomend? I excersice here and there, plus I am always working on something involving hard physical labor. Long hours at work and school, so its not like i just sit here and let it get to me.

Music kinda helps, especiall on the days off i have when i just sit in my room listening to Trance music, those days i dont even think about a smoke :D

Well any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance8D

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
You simply need stress management :). There's an old thread on this. I'll see if I can find it when I have some time.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
i just found something that helps me out like craaazy, even though its not as readily available. the gun range. just go out and blast some stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts