Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
chrome rusts but headers don't last forever anyway. The shark racing one is probably stainless steel:)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Stainless rusts too. They are very raspy and they need some clean up work when you get them. I had to redrill the holes on my header when I got it and clean up the messy metal work inside of them.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I can not vouch for the shark racing header, because I have no experiance with them. If I was going to pay that much for a header I would have one custom made or make my own.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The headers are ok, but made from thin metal so it'll be a little noisy (I have them for over 1year now). Even if they don't last forever, surely it's a good price with good results. Of course a good 4-1 headers is the best but it's pricey. whatever you can afford buy it...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to Japakos: how much cost you shipment to greece?? I don´t have idea how much cost it and it will be similarly to greece and to czech republic.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Just send an email to the ebay seller and he will tell you..

·
Registered
51 Posts
i had both....and i can tell you the difference.......
the sharkracing is pricy, lol but the gain and quality was awesome!
the sharkracing is taller, but somehow bolts up the same!
shark has better weld(smooth) and have a larger diameter tubing. like 2.5inch
ohh and on my tib the sharkracing header was 15inch too short. had to have a pipe fabricated! another $100

obx had smaller pipings and the welds inside looked like crap.

as far as performance....you can tell both with headers.
the sharkracing header alone equals the same performance as my obx and injen exhaust!
but i sold the sharkracing header to buy obx and the injen exhaust+cat...lol
i am happier with my current setup, because my car growls!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts