Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I found a guy who is willing to install and tune my car using the Greddy E-Manage but he needs a copy of the ECU Pinout. thing is Im going to be meeting up with him because he is going to make me new IC piping. If anyone has a copy they can load up as a pic or anyway to get me an ADOBE file or something that would be great. Im busy most of today and Im not registered on to HMA site. If I can get this done I would be able to provide a good balanced base tune for anyone wanting to go turbo. All that would be needed is the E-manage and a way to adjust according to their setup....
Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
147 Posts
u try macgyver send him a string and a shoe with ur ecu and he'll do it

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
webtech does NOT have the pinouts. closest thing there is is drerob's version which i believe is complete and correct.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does he have it posted anywhere?
webtech does NOT have the pinouts. closest thing there is is drerob's version which i believe is complete and correct.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it helps, just not sure if the picture that has the number layut matches the LC2 layout?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still looking...I need the pin outs for an LC2. I cant find them anywhere but Ive been told that you can get them in the service manual...if anyone works at a dealership YOU SHOUD have these...please I gotta have this by sunday or Im SOL getting my car tunned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts