Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working on this for a little bit of time now. i have teamed up with Jester tuning here in orlando florida. he is a software engineer that does flashes for just about every kind of car out there. i met him threw some of the evo guys that come through the shop. Jester agreed to come up with software and design an ECU reflash. With his permission i am now able to release this information that ECU reflashes will soon be available!!

we were able to extract the ROM ID from my 03 XD this will start the process, he will then map out the fuel and timing. once that happens i will put onto the dyno. we will get base numbers and tune from there. and yes this is reality...ecu reflashes will be available!!

MORE UPDATES TO COME!!!

i know there are quite a bit of 8 bit beta 1 guys out there...i will be trying to flashes done for them as well.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Wonder if he could flash an alpha ecm with beta ecm maps... He could make some money off that as well and save me alot of time. Right now it's repin the ecm, swap the harness, or buy another ecm (100ish) and that adapter (230).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts