Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new 2003 Elantra GT. I am looking to get a few extra horses out of it, and a turbo or supercharger seems like a good choice. Can someone tell me the price ranges and benefits of different kinds of bolt on mods. If so please email me at [email protected] Any and all is appreciated.;):

·
Registered
155 Posts
Contact us for more information on both the supercharger kit and turbo with intercooler kit we have for the `96-`03 1.8L/2.0L Elantra/Tiburon.

[email protected]

or, you could read a couple of the other posts on this board first, and find most of the information I would be forwarding you!

(Not trying to be facetious, but I would recommend you scanning some of the other posts in this topic "Forced Induction" first, maybe finding discussions and answers to your question already going on.

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Contact us for more information on both the supercharger kit and turbo with intercooler kit we have for the `96-`03 1.8L/2.0L Elantra/Tiburon.

[email protected]

or, you could read a couple of the other posts on this board first, and find most of the information I would be forwarding you!

(Not trying to be facetious, but I would recommend you scanning some of the other posts in this topic "Forced Induction" first, maybe finding discussions and answers to your question already going on.

Steve
Do y’all make or have anything for a 2016 Elantra gt 2.0l I’m looking for a supercharger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts