Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around for a alarm system mainly a two way. I had an idea that might help in making a good alarm system. I was thinking about mounting a train horn somewhere in interior so if someone breaks in the Train horn goes off. I had my 800 dollar systems stolen from me. My loss, I didnt have money for alarm system. I guess I should of got alarm system first but I got to excited. Anyways now I have to start over and I was wondering if any yall had any good ideas for the best security system.

·
Registered
329 Posts
a similar situation happened to my accent. I was so pissed when I went out and the driverside window was busted and everything was gone. We went down and had an autopage (i think that is what is called), and the pain generator horns put on the inside. It seems to work good. It was highly recommended by the shop that put it in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TheDonsWife said:
a similar situation happened to my accent. I was so pissed when I went out and the driverside window was busted and everything was gone. We went down and had an autopage (i think that is what is called), and the pain generator horns put on the inside. It seems to work good. It was highly recommended by the shop that put it in.
So how much where you looking at? how did it turn out? I plan on removing my back seats to add the 15 inch sub and two 10 inch subs. Hopefully I can find a ideal spot for the horns. You have a picture of your vehicle?

·
Registered
329 Posts
i don't know how much my system costed.. the hubby took care of all that it was a present for me. but I lost a kenwood deck, a 600 watt phenix gold amp and a 15 inch squar Rockford sub. To get the new deck and alarm installed it was $420 from the shop we went to, but it was a special price they gave us becasue we bought the deck a couple nights before at Hot Import Nights and they were a vender there. They did a really good job of it all. We got the two way paging system so it will page us if the alarm goes off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts