Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am educated intermediate to advanced in electronics and what not. I also have pretty good knowledge of engines and modifying them.
However, I am very knowledgeable with BMW's and Hondas but I now have a 2002 Elantra GT, loaded, leather, moonroof, the whole "shabang" ;p
Not used to Hyundai at all. In fact I used to think Hyundais were like the "lower class" of the auto world. And holy shiiit was I wrong lmao. I love my car and the only thing i would change about it is the tranny. I want a manual, always driven standard and hate how my auto is only a four speed.

My question is are there any cheap modifications I can do to my car to just be better driving, more enjoyable, better fuel mileage. Just anything. I am short on money right now and probably will be for a while. Being an engineering student in college will do that to you ;p

So my friends, I would like your input on some really cool/or useful mods I can do to my car electrically/mechanically without "breaking the bank", if you will. Even just as simple as replacing incandescent bulbs to LED in the interior.

Thanks Much :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cmon

cmon guys i could really use some advice here lol
and i also would like to know what type and dimensions are the interior bulbs? the one for the lighted P, R, D, etc in an automatic transmission shifter assembly. And also the bulbs in the courtesy lights overhead.

thanks

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Best bang for the buck is a cold-air intake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts