Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of greddy emanage? Can this sucker tune 1.5 Sohc turbo with beta injectors?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hell yeah it can. Im running an emanage , although i havent fine tuned it yet b/c I havent hooked it to a laptop. After researching it their are so many options and things it can do.... Check out mohdparts.com for different types of harness ie pressure sensor (for adding fuel under boost), knock sensor (for monitoring/changing knock that the ecu sees for overcompensated timing), wideband logging/monitoring (autotune if you get the gold) etc etc Amazing system...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shawn, I can't disconnect the freaking ecu it's hard. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
u gotta pull the thing on the back all the way out, its like a thing that slides into hold it, it was tough for me to take off too.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yeah pull the metal lever all the way open then you have to remove the screw on the side of the connector (if it has one like mine did). Then you have to lift out one side and the other will come right out. Its even more fun to put back in, good luck ever getting back in its original position with all the bolts :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts