Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K... check it out pplz...

A lot of us want to get this meet in session. Since the first couple weeks seems to be bad for most people and the winter is fast approaching... the offical date that is being set is October 23rd-24th weekend. Since Saturday doesn't seem like a great day for people... Sunday would be the best... being October 24th. We are aiming for the following....

The initial meet is going to be held in North York @ the AMC24 Theater. The theater is located at HWY 400 and HWY 7. You can't miss it!!! Take 400 north from the 401 and exit HWY 7.

We all will chill out for a bit... socialize... etc.

From there... we all will decide on where we want to eat. I figure to keep this meet cost effective, we could do a fast food run like last year's meet.... or we could try and squeeze into a resturaunt if people decide to.

From there... the plan is to go play pool @ Dooley's which is less then10min away. Dooley's is located at the following address: 8520 Jane Street, Concord, ON.

After pool... I figure since everyone always wants to cruise.... HWY 7 would be the best place to do it. Now since a lot of people are comming from different directions... its optional if everyone wants to cruise. We plan on going down HWY 7 West towards Woodbride/Brampton. At any point in time we can head south to get back to the 401 where everyone can branch off and head home.

Timing for all of this? Well... since people like the night sceen and it gets dark around 7ish now... How's about 4-5ish sound for the meet. It's not going to be a silly long meet... rather just for a few hours... or however long it lasts.

I would like everyone and anyone to respond to this to let me know if they are comming. The date is going to be a final date.... but the time could be flexible a little depending on everyone's feed back. Hope to see everyone there! BTW.... you can check this same post on www.rivalimports.com forum section to see what others are saying about this as well... In addition, this same post is going to be made on New Tiburon and ElantraXD.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
if it's sunday, i'm in for sure...... has a time been set up yet?? don't care what time...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Panther:

4pm is the desired start time. The time is flexible if need be. We can always meet earlier if people are finding that 4pm is too late.

·
Registered
28 Posts
if i can manage it... i am going to caravan up with a guy from down here in st. kitts and then maybe meet ryno along the way and cruise up there... not sure yet

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
^^^ good question.. but actually u wont be the only accent there..
this guy with the black LC2 will be there
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=57475

·
Registered
50 Posts
I might be there if I'm not going to the track.
I'll be bringing my 13sec timeslips with me ;):

·
Registered
72 Posts
I`m new around here but I`ll see if I can make it.

[Edited by K_OS on Oct 19, 2004 9:18 AM]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts