Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to purchase a cluth for my car and i was wondering if any beta part would fit any any other beta? for example, clutch being sold for the 2.0 elantra, would fit my 1.8 tib? does this make any sence? sorry for the simple question, but i'm a junior member! please help so that i can learn and pass the knowledge onto someone else! One more thing, can anyone direct me to a site for aftermarket valve train, so i can build my head strong enough to run 20+ psi? (this was posted on a newbie forum hoping that i would be able to get some help there without bothing you guys in this forum sorry and thanks):D

·
Registered
77 Posts
i think that clutch should work for you the only diffrence is size of crankshaft.a nd if you arent buying a flywheel i dont think it matters.

BTW ALL STOCK parts on the beta have been proven for 300+ HP. to run 20lbs of boost you just need to lower compression. check out the SFR project car they are doing 400+ HP and the only internal mods are 1.8L pistons/rods which lower compression to around 7.8:1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts