Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/9124/5121992532195hyundaitr6mc.jpg

http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/7980/5121992546131hyundaitr3ga.jpg

Looks pretty nice, and with the features it will have it will do very well I assume.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
I am in the market for a mini-van. Anybody know how big it might be compared to the Ford Freestar and the Chrysler Town and Country?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well take a look at the new Kia Sedona/Carnival, it is the same size but trust me this minivan will be so much better than the Ford and it may not be as nice as a Town and Country but the price sticker will be much nicer.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
It looks like it'll be a good amount smaller than both the Ford and Chryslers, but it'll use the space it has muuuuch better than both of those. It will definitely be nicer than both of those also, in different ways tho. Nicer than Ford all around. Yeah, the Town & Country may have a sh*tload of unnecessary bells and whistles, but how long do/will they last? Game, set, match...I win. Chryslers are P's.O.S., and I know because I used to own one. Had the tranny rebuilt 4 TIMES in 4 years...and it ended up never getting fixed. I will most certainly never buy one again, much less any GM car, period. If the Ford was nicer, I would buy one in a heartbeat (if I needed a minivan at least...ha)...Ford is the only domestic brand I trust 100%.
But in the end, I think the new Hyundai minivan will be the best in-class. It'll most likely have the same amazing-ness as the Azera...just in the shape of a minivan...lol.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
my dad has a 2002 grand caravan with the 3.8L V6 option..and a weakness with the caravan is it's electronic's in cod weather..the power liftgate and sliding door's sometime's never work because of the latche's freezing...also the electronic latch on the talgate is an absoulte POS...it's slow..i mean when i press the latch for about 2 second's..it finally let's the gate up

there's some sign's of incocsistent quality like uneven cut weatherstripping for the door frame's which make's mine whistle with wind noise..

i'm hoping hyundai/kia's savo of new minivan's will hit the domestic and the import's hard..
although the styling isn't handsome or exicting..too windstarish...
if only the entourage offered xenon headlight's and dvd...
because to me, I'm hardly seeing any difference of hyundai being upscale and kia being sporty with ther current vehicles..

[Edited by TAK82 on Dec 27, 2005 8:05 AM]

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got one and they are wonderful mini vans. raving reviews on them. extremely powerful with a 265HP engine and all power on the SE.

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would love to own a new entourage ... maybe someday when I have more monies :cool: It would be a great daily driver or family vehicle... but I would still like to keep a sporty fun car too !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts